After a roller coaster of emotions last week I’m back with another bloom + grow. If you’re new around here, these are some of my favorite posts where I reflect on the week (or past few weeks) to give you a little glimpse into the current happenings in our world.
- Chas surprised me over memorial day weekend with a trip he booked last year to NYC to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. It was such a special trip. I’ll be sharing more in a blog post later this week!
- Got to spend time with my family for a few days in Texas. As we drove back home from my Grandad’s funeral we each talked about different times in our lives where we have seen the Lord working. I feel like I don’t reflect like that near enough. It definitely filled my cup.
- If you’re a Young Living member I have to share about this flash sale because it is such a good deal. They are offering a silver limited edition desert mist diffuser with a 15ml bottle of Valor and Peace and Calming for $79. If you need an additional diffuser or are running low on those oils now is the time to stock up while supplies last!
- It’s been beautiful in Chicago! The trees are finally blooming and tulips line many of the sidewalks downtown. I just love it. Can’t wait for our first official summer here!
- Last Friday my precious Grandad went to be with Jesus. As hard as it was, I’m thankful for the many memories that came flooding back to me as we celebrated his life and legacy with family and friends. He was the most hard working, kind + gentle man. A true cowboy. As a believer, it’s so comforting to know that we can rejoice in the fact that our citizenship is in heaven and we will be reunited again one day. A few months ago, Chas and I went home for his two week spring break and decided to go visit Grandad since he had just been put in the nursing home. The Lord is so sweet to allow us those couple days to love on him, sing with him, and roll him around outside in the west Texas sunshine one last time.
- Chas has finals this week covering everything he’s learned since the first day of school, so keep him in your prayers! (And me as I try to be extra quiet while he studies).
bloom + grow forever,