Springtime Accessories under $30
Spring is the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe with accessories that you can use now and into summer. I’m rounding up some of my favorite affordable finds for the season!
1. Square Scarf – There are so many fun ways you can style a scarf. Some of my favorite ways are in my hair, around my neck, or as a darling addition to a handbag!
2. Pearl Hair Clips – When I first wore a pearl clip to church one Sunday Chas goes, “Is that a brooch in your hair?” He was close… These barrettes add class + sophistication to an easy ponytail.
3. Peppermint infused lipgloss – You’re never fully dressed without a smile + a little lipgloss! This natural, slightly pink shade is my current favorite. Infused with peppermint, it has a nice plumping effect and isn’t sticky at all.
4. Natural Weave Straw Hat – I have my eye on this wide brim woven hat for summer. It also comes in 3 sizes so you’re sure to get the perfect fit.
5. Sunglasses – I love the classic cat-eye and this leopard pair is definitely a winner (also love this nude color).
6. Clear Bag – Last year I splurged on my spring tote when I purchased this one by Clare V. This year I found this chic tote that’s fun + on trend while being at the perfect price. Comes in lots of colors, too!
7. Rattan Mules – How fun is the tassel detail on these adorable mules?
8. Statement Earrings – Just ordered these! You can’t go wrong with the classic hoop and I love the pastel hue of this pair.
9. Woven Belt – Layer this neutral weave belt over skirts and dresses this season. I love the added texture of tortoise!
10. Perfectly Polished – My go-to color for spring and summer is OPI “funny bunny” + the top coat that I’ve used forever that not only dries fast, but also gives a gorgeous shine.
bloom + grow forever,