Bloom + Grow .11
Just a little over a week until Christmas! If you need some last minute gift ideas don’t forget to check out my Tidings of Joy for home, for the guy, and for the girl!
- Chas is done with his first quarter of law school!!! So proud.
- We made a quick trip to Dallas over the weekend to be with the Taylor family to celebrate Christmas!
- One of my very favorite Christmas traditions is getting to see the Gift of Christmas, a beautiful production that my church puts on every year celebrating the season and the gift of Jesus’ birth to the world.
- Checked a restaurant off of our bucket list yesterday! If you love Giuliana + Bill Rancic then you might be familiar with their Chicago restaurant, RPM Italian. One of my best friends was in town this weekend and we got to eat there together! It was such a treat. Love you, Katie!!
- My Christmas pajamas that I just posted on my Instagram just came out in navy and are on sale for $36! Snag a pair just in time for Christmas eve!
- My office had our Christmas party on Friday and I was pretty proud of myself for branching out and trying an oyster for the first time. Not. A. Fan.
- Hoping this week flies by because on Saturday we get to go back to Dallas to spend more time with our families for Christmas.
bloom & grow forever,
Merry Christmas to Madeline and Chas🎄 , Sweet girl, your posts are my favorite and I look forward to all the beautiful pictures. God bless you both and let your light shine where ever you go. You are part of an outstanding family and what a treasure to all who know you. Happy New Year! Love, Mossy