November and December always make me nostalgic as I think about my childhood and the anticipation of Christmas. When my sister and I were little we would wrap gifts for each other and save our pennies hoping to find the perfect gift for our parents. It’s the best feeling watching a loved one open up a gift that you know they’re going to love!
Over the next few weeks, I will be doing a series of gift guides, “Tidings of Joy” where I will report on my favorite finds and selections from different categories to help make your shopping easier (and joy-filled) this holiday season.
First up, Gifts for Home!
- Custom Headboard by my friends at The Georgia Home Supply. I had been dreaming up this headboard and could not be more happy with the way it turned out.
- Monogram Coasters because you can’t have too many! Would also make a sweet house warming gift for a newlywed couple.
- Bar Stools are one of the next things we have on our list to add to our home! I like the style of these too.
- Coffee Mug that’s so cute + currently under $10.
- MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Pitcher / Salt + Pepper set / Volcano Candle to sit pretty on your kitchen table.
- Essential Oils Diffuser for all your oils! My favorites are the Young Living brand. I use peppermint, thieves, and frankincense almost daily.
- Chic Serving Set for all those yummy meals.
- Diva Detergent that smells heavenly. My mom washed our sheets and blankets in this goodness and the smell reminds me of home.
- Weighted Blanket that I’ve been wanting to try! Have you tried one? Who doesn’t want to feel safe + secure under a big blanket hug?
- Home Decor Book to add to your coffee table and your inspiration.
Which gift would you like to give and get?! I would love to know!
bloom & grow forever,