The most highly requested gift guide goes to the GUYS! The men in our life aren’t always the easiest to buy for. From dad to brother, boyfriend or husband there’s something for everyone in today’s post!
- Cuban coffee maker for the coffee lover. Chas makes Cuban coffee every Sunday morning! It’s his favorite.
- Sudio wireless headphones (extra 15% off with code 15MADELINE) great gift for your brother.
- Google Home is something we use daily. Most common question it receives: “OK Google, What’s the weather like today?” Also acts as a great speaker with many free playlists we like to listen to.
- Daniel Wellington Watch (extra 15% off with code MITTEL) classic + timeless. And if you want to match your guy I shared my favorite style for the ladies in this post.
- If this Creed cologne smells as amazing as their women fragrances then this is for sure a winner.
- Cashmere pullover comes in many colors perfect for the boyfriend or husband.
- A homemade gift is always a crowd pleaser. I found this heart-shaped box last year and filled it with pieces of burlap (also in the shape of a heart) with redeemable coupons. If your husband loves quality time as much as mine does, he will love this! Just make sure to set an expiration date *wink*
- Tech Gloves that will keep you warm and connected to technology.
- Weekender bag for the guy who is always up for an adventure.
- Ties, socks, and pocket squares for the well-dressed business man in your life.
Have you bought anything for the guy in your life yet?
bloom & grow forever,