Whether it’s your mama, sister, best friend or in-laws today’s gift guide is all about the lady in your life!
- Vintage lipstick holder to sit pretty on her vanity. I’ve had my eye on this for a few years now and finally put it on my Christmas list!
- Cashmere lined leather gloves that are beautiful + sweet, sure to keep her warm and in style this winter.
- Jade roller I also use this a couple times a week to help with puffiness and inflammation. It also helps to increase circulation and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Who doesn’t love a nice facial massage?
- Isle of Paradise tanning drops for the girl who likes a little year round glow. I’ve heard amazing things about these tanning drops and want to give them a try! Have you tried them?
- David Yurman cable classics bracelet that she will wear for years to come. My parents surprised me with this timeless piece of jewelry when I graduated hygiene school. I love it.
- Pearl hoop earrings under $50 and a sweet gift for your girlfriend.
- Home Body book perfect for your mom or mother-in-law! I love everything Joanna Gaines does and this book would make a lovely coffee table addition.
- Personalized Barrington bag that holds all your needs and will last for years! My mom has had her Barrington St. Anne tote for years and it still looks like new! I recently got one and have loved carrying it around! Add your monogram for a sweet finish. I also recently got this little black crossbody (under $90, so chic + amazing quality) and this larger transport tote (perfect for the girl on the go!) that would also make great gifts for her! I’m planning to do a review on all three bags today over on my Instagram stories!
What’s your favorite from this list? Those dreamy pearl hoops are calling my name.
bloom & grow forever,