Today marks the fourth post of the B+G series! I’ve been so encouraged by your emails, comments, and messages about these posts which makes it that much more fun for me to create them. It’s crazy to think we’ve been in Chicago for over a month now…
- We’ve been using Plated meal delivery service the past few weeks and are loving it! I’m by no means anywhere close to a chef (which you might recall from last week’s grow section..) but these come with all the ingredients and a step by step guide. All of our meals have been delicious!
- The smell of Thieves oil diffusing throughout the house makes me so happy and excites me for the holidays. I ran out of my Thieves oil but found a full bottle when I was cleaning! Do any of you all like essential oils or is it just me?
- Family Day at The Law School!
- Our friends’ parents had us out to their home last night for dinner and I forgot how much I missed a home cooked meal.
- Debating how soon is too soon to pull out my parka. I don’t want to be that girl, but 37º in October calls for a parka, don’t ya think?
- Ready to get more furniture in our place. We’ve been using an air mattress as a couch and our computer to as a T.V. I’m still on the search for the perfect sofa, but I have had my eye on this T.V. for a few months and am trying to convince Chas that it’s a good investment… we shall see.
Last week’s bloom + grow post here.
bloom & grow forever,