Hair Bows for Fall + Giveaway
I love the touch of sweetness and femininity that a simple bow brings to any look. My mama added bows to multiple outfits that I wore growing up. One of my go-to hairstyles in high school was half up half down with a bow of the same pattern that matched the plaid of our private school uniform skirt. Needless to say, I have not grown out of them and still believe they can be worn with class even in my twenties. Scroll through to see some of my favorites for fall and don’t miss out on the giveaway going on over on my Instagram here!
1. I am giving away TWO of these darling copper rose bows in velvet over on my Instagram! This bow is perfect for thick hair and I love the velvet for the season. Also comes in wine and black!
2. This pretty in plaid bow comes in multiple colors and reminds me of the one I wore in high school!
3. Make a statement with this oversized black beauty
4. This baby blue barrette would look so chic with a deep side part pinned back.
5. This pretty print doubles as a neck scarf or a hair bow! Win, win.
6. Blush + floral, two of my favorite combinations.
7. This bow scrunchie is the perfect size. Also comes in multiple colors!
8. I love the tails on this classic bow.
Which one is your favorite?
bloom & grow forever,
Featured images courtesy of Pinterest