We had so much fun this past week! The autumn leaves are slowly starting to change and there’s a crisp coolness in the air. These photos are from our Florida trip back in August when we ate brunch at Fonville Press in Alys Beach. I love this dress and still think it is a great piece for fall for you Southern state gals. I don’t know how much more I’m going to get to wear it up here in the Midwest…
- Our friends at The Georgia Home Supply Co delivered our custom headboard! I shared a photo of it here. Chas + I love it so much. I will be doing a full post on it as soon as we finish decorating that room.
- Tried a new restaurant in Hyde Park with Chas’ dad
- Ben Rector concert!! – can’t stop listening to his cover of Still The One by Shania Twain (I saved it to my Chicago Instagram story highlights if you want to go listen)
- Tuesday nights are my favorite because #ThisIsUs
- Remembered how much fun the game Clue is. We had a game night + Indian food with some friends.
- Made kodiak cakes for the first time yesterday and they were so yummy! Love how much protein they have.
- Took the wrong bus twice this week – public transportation is a weekly growing area for me currently.
- Went to the grocery store and found out it is closing down. The lines were so long and all we could manage to find off of our list were a few apples. Some nice ladies let us cut in front of them since that’s all we had and then the cashier couldn’t figure out how to ring them up so he let us just have them! That was nice, but we are going to have to figure out a new grocery shopping routine.
- Set the smoke detector off in our apartment for a solid 5 minutes trying to cook. Sorry neighbors!
- Learning to be content in all circumstances – Philippians 4:11 – something I have to remind myself of daily.
Last week’s bloom + grow post here.
bloom & grow forever,