Happy Monday! Today marks the first post of the all new bloom + grow series on Miss Madeline Rose! In case you missed it I’m starting a new series every week that you can read more about in this post.
- Gave myself a manicure. Fun fact: I’ve always loved to paint my nails myself. It’s therapeutic for me! Favorite nail colors for fall: OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark (deep plum), Sally Hansen’s Commander in Chic (mauve color), Essie’s Bahama Mama (burgundy). Hands down best top coat and the secret to a perfect, long-lasting manicure: Seche Vite.
- Listening to Lauren Daigle’s new album on repeat. Have y’all heard? Would love to know your favorites. Right now mine are Everything, Remember, Rescue and Still Rolling Stones. Chas considers her the Adele of Christian music.
- We (finally!!) bought our winter coats. I ended up going with this black parka. Thank you all for the recommendations!
- These velvet bows will be your favorite hair accessory. Both the wine and the rose look so pretty with this Gal Meets Glam dress from the September collection.
- My gorgeous bracelet that just launched at Daniel Wellington came in the mail! I think it pairs perfectly with the watch. You can get 15% off (online and in store!) with the code “MITTEL“
- Found out my dental hygiene license won’t be ready as soon as I had thought. Unfortunately when you move states you have to get a license for that state. It’s quite the process. So it looks like I still have about a month and a half before I can work. Trusting the Lord in His timing and enjoying slow, quiet mornings at home which also means more blog content for you guys!
- Realizing how much I took having a car for granted. We didn’t bring one to Chicago so learning public transportation has been different and challenging, but we’re getting there!
Would love to hear some of your bloom + grow moments from the week!
bloom & grow forever,