bloom + grow .13
- Saturday morning we made a little outing to the darling flower shop around the corner from us. I always love any kind of blooms sitting pretty in the house and so we swept up the last few hydrangeas!
- I finally made a decision on bar stools for our kitchen island and they came this past week! I am hoping to have the post up soon to show y’all because I love them and I am loving having more seating in our sweet space.
- Speaking of kitchen, I did a deep clean this weekend and it feels so good to have everything organized and in its home.
- Have any of you done the study, Seamless by Angie Smith? I just started it this week and have loved it so far! It’s basically a study to help you understand the Bible as one complete story “seamlessly.” I’ll keep you posted as I work through it.
- I’ve been diffusing stress away + lavender in the evenings when I get home from work and it is the dreamiest.
- I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit terrified about the weather this week. Yesterday my dad sent me an article about this week saying the next few days would be the coldest temperatures of your life if you’re 25 and younger and you live in Chicago (hi). We will also be experiencing wind chills close to the -50s and -60s which can easily lead to frostbite in minutes (according to the article). I’ll be wearing everything I own and praying it doesn’t last long!
bloom + grow forever,
I love you! Thanks for the sweet update and cute pics.