25 Things You May Not Know About Chas
My love turns 25 today!!! I thought it would be fun to share a little bit more about my other half so here are 25 things you may not know about @thespazzer….
- His real name is Charles, but he’s gone by Chas his entire life.
- His favorite thing about himself is that he’s a quarter Cuban.
- ¡Sí! El habla español (Translation: Yes! He speaks Spanish)
- He’s been to Cuba 7 times (we’re both going in a few months!)
- I’ll never forget when he scored 40 points during a JV basketball game against our rivals.
- He worked at Chick-fil-A in high school #mypleasure
- I was the first girl he kissed.
- He is obsessed with soccer. Manchester United, in particular.
- He’s the reason we are in Chicago! He’s almost done with his first year at one of the top 5 law schools.
- He watched Legally Blonde for the first time the night before his LSAT – he was actually on Harvard’s wait list (Which he would nevvvver tell you though because he is humble)
- The most kind + thoughtful husband, son, brother, and friend.
- He makes a mean chili.
- On top of navigating his first year of law school he started a non-profit.
- He is a natural leader.
- He would wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt every day of his life if it were up to him.
- He takes almost all of the photos on my blog.
- He has 2 entire books of the Bible memorized. Like word for word. It’s unreal.
- He flosses every single day. I don’t even have to tell him #happyhygienist
- He’s the baby of 5 boys (and acts like it when they’re all together).
- Little girls love him. When we lived in Dallas we babysat a couple families together regularly and the girls thought he was way cooler than me.
- He lives by his Google Calendar. The man wastes no time.
- He takes up the Sabbath every Sunday and doesn’t study or work.
- His is passionate about discipleship.
- He’s never met a stranger.
- He studied English + Philosophy at Rice University (Yes, we did long distance and Chas actually wrote some tips for long distance relationships here)
I hope that was fun learning more about my favorite person to celebrate! We’ll be feasting at Chick-fil-A tonight for birthday dinner per his request.
. . .
Chas, I’m grateful the Lord allowed me to be your helper, encourager, and friend. I know you are going to do big things for the Kingdom. I love you!
bloom + grow forever,
LOVE THIS SO MUCH! What a stud!
Oh wow… I had a big smile in my face while reading because it’s really a beautiful description of him, and full of love and admiration from you, I totally love that. Thanks Mad, reading you I was thanking God for alluding me being his friend, being blessed and moved by his life and for knowing in my heart you guys will do great things on the Lord’s hands…
Thanks! Love you guys!
So precious of you!!
This is so great! I love that you intentionally thought through each of those things. I know there are so many more, too! I love y’all! Big squeezy hugs!! Happy bday Chassy!
Thank you for sharing and HBD to Chas. You and Chas truly are a match made in heaven.