My love turns 25 today!!! I thought it would be fun to share a little bit more about my other half so here are 25 things you may not know about @thespazzer….
- His real name is Charles, but he’s gone by Chas his entire life.
- His favorite thing about himself is that he’s a quarter Cuban.
- ¡Sí! El habla español (Translation: Yes! He speaks Spanish)
- He’s been to Cuba 7 times (we’re both going in a few months!)
- I’ll never forget when he scored 40 points during a JV basketball game against our rivals.
- He worked at Chick-fil-A in high school #mypleasure
- I was the first girl he kissed.
- He is obsessed with soccer. Manchester United, in particular.
- He’s the reason we are in Chicago! He’s almost done with his first year at one of the top 5 law schools.
- He watched Legally Blonde for the first time the night before his LSAT – he was actually on Harvard’s wait list (Which he would nevvvver tell you though because he is humble)
- The most kind + thoughtful husband, son, brother, and friend.
- He makes a mean chili.
- On top of navigating his first year of law school he started a non-profit.
- He is a natural leader.
- He would wear basketball shorts and a t-shirt every day of his life if it were up to him.
- He takes almost all of the photos on my blog.
- He has 2 entire books of the Bible memorized. Like word for word. It’s unreal.
- He flosses every single day. I don’t even have to tell him #happyhygienist
- He’s the baby of 5 boys (and acts like it when they’re all together).
- Little girls love him. When we lived in Dallas we babysat a couple families together regularly and the girls thought he was way cooler than me.
- He lives by his Google Calendar. The man wastes no time.
- He takes up the Sabbath every Sunday and doesn’t study or work.
- His is passionate about discipleship.
- He’s never met a stranger.
- He studied English + Philosophy at Rice University (Yes, we did long distance and Chas actually wrote some tips for long distance relationships here)
I hope that was fun learning more about my favorite person to celebrate! We’ll be feasting at Chick-fil-A tonight for birthday dinner per his request.
. . .
Chas, I’m grateful the Lord allowed me to be your helper, encourager, and friend. I know you are going to do big things for the Kingdom. I love you!
bloom + grow forever,