One of my favorite after Christmas sales is happening now at Anthropologie! The winter tag sale offers an extra 40% off sale items. I scoured all 26 pages of marked down pieces and these are my favorites (a few of them I snagged with my Christmas money!) What are your favorites?
1. Elsa Plaid Coat – These colors are gorgeous and will go with so much. Can’t wait to wear this plaid coat on date nights in downtown Chicago!
2. Delaney Plaid Fringed Scarf – All my favorite pastel colors in one cozy scarf.
3. Stella Faux Fur Jacket – Excited to style this gorgeous espresso colored beauty my sister got me for Christmas!
4. Lillie Puffer Jacket – This will be the perfect piece to keep warm come February in Chicago.
5. Liane Sleep Pants – How fun are these lounge pants with leopard accents?! Under $20!
6. Shea Pommed Beanie – If you live somewhere cold this is my favorite beanie! Love the blush + cream combination.
7. Sakara Faux Leather Joggers – These are so fun! I love the tailored look while still being slightly edgy.
8. Mariska Faux Leather Midi Skirt – Such a timeless piece.
9. Gabrielle Silk Organza Midi Dress – This hot pink number would be the perfect wedding guest dress in the spring.
10. Goldie Floral Maxi Skirt – How gorgeous are these patterns and colors in the flowy skirt?
11. Flora Sleep Set – I’ve been loving cozy sets lately and this one is on major sale.
12. Blue Light Glasses – You can’t go wrong with a pair of cat eye blue light glasses.
Let me know if you’d like to see a try-on of the items I bought on my Instagram stories once they arrive! I’m having them shipped to Chicago so I have something to look forward to when we get back!
bloom + grow forever,