Happy New Year, friends! I am so excited to share something I’ve been working on the last couple of months. This year my word for 2019 is Wellness. I want to be well physically, emotionally, + spiritually. I want to be intentional about the products I choose to put in my body + my home. I want to share my love for essential oils – how they have been powerful tools to support my emotions, hormones, sleep, immune system, skin and more – and non toxic products that Chas and I are slowly starting to ditch + switch over to clean, pure products for our home. I hope this new wellness tab inspires you, educates you and encourages you to choose a better way for yourself and your family. When you know better, you do better!
I also share more daily tips + tricks over on my wellness account @madelinerose.essentials so be sure to follow along there, too!
My journey with oils begins back in college when my mom gave me some peppermint oil. I’ve always struggled with a nervous stomach and she told me it would be helpful when I start feeling worried to rub a few drops on my wrists, behind my ears and take a deep breath and pray. It only took a few times of this little routine to have me hooked. I never went anywhere without my peppermint oil. During hygiene school I had it in my pocket daily and would go through my routine before any and every exam. I felt more calm, my clarity and focus was supported and I could relax more with this powerful tool.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are made from plants. Think: the rind, stems, leaves, petals, etc. Through a low-heat, slow-steam distillation process, the molecules that make up essential oils become highly concentrated. They are so tiny that when we apply a drop of oil to our feet, the oil is absorbed immediately and gets to work! Within 22 seconds the molecules have reached our brain, within 2 minutes they can be found in our bloodstream, and within 20 minutes they have affected every cell in our body! Amazing.
WHY YOUNG LIVING?
I have been using Young Living oils for the last 4 years and it is the only company I can confidently stand behind when it comes to 100% pure, clean products. Their “Seed to Seal” promise provides great peace in knowing what I am putting in my body is of the highest quality. From the time a seed is planted in the ground to the time it’s sealed up in the bottle there has been nothing added chemically to alter the purity of the oils.
I’M INTERESTED! WHERE DO I START?
I can’t wait to see how these tools bless you and your family! To enroll in my group, click this link and make sure the number 17476175 appears in both the “Enroller” + “Sponsor” ID fields. Make sure to sign up as a MEMBER (Wholesale). This does NOT mean you will ever have to sell anything, you will just get 24% off prices and only have to spend $50 a YEAR to remain active.
This Premium Starter Kit is hands down the best way to get started. With it you’ll receive 12 everyday essential oils, a diffuser, Thieves Hand Purifier, 2 NingXia Red packets, 2 roller ball fitments, a 1 oz spray bottle of concentrated Thieves Household Cleaner, and a wholesale membership so you can order whenever you want with a 24% discount, no strings attached! This is how I started and how I recommend anyone who is interested to join! Yay!!
Ready to get started and place your order? Step-by-Step below!
- Click on my link, bit.ly/joinmadelinerose
- Choose your favorite diffuser (I recommend the desert mist (it has 11 light settings one of which is a candle flicker mode – so pretty! You can also upgrade to the aria diffuser which is very dreamy!)
- Optional (completing this step will give you $10 in credit to use next month! You will not be charged for this order that you customize until next month! Even after you complete this step and decide you don’t want to go through with it next month you can easily cancel it.) On step 2 select “Yes” Would you like to enroll in Essential Rewards and earn free products? and “Yes” again – Do you want to use your Premium Starter Kit (PSK) as your first Essential Rewards (ER) order?
- Then you’ll customize your next month’s order under Step 3! I would personally add the full bottle of the Thieves Household Cleaner (it will last you 6-7 months!), V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to make rollers, and cedarwood is an amazing sleep support!
- Fill out your personal information and create your membership account!
- You’ll receive a welcome email from me with all the info you need to join our community + some happy mail!
Let’s talk Essential Rewards. I like to call this our monthly wellness box! It is Young Living’s optional autoship program that rewards you for spending 50pv each month. I love that it is completely customizable and allows you to get 10-25% back in points each month. As your points accumulate you can redeem them on whatever you would like! I always suggest to opt into Essential Rewards when you purchase your kit and choose your kit to count as your first ER order that way you automatically get 10 points added to your account to redeem on products!
I don’t think I can afford $50 a month. I hear you! But, did you know? When you sign up as a wholesale member and purchase a premium starter kit, you’ll be given your own link! As long as you spend 50pv in the same month that you sign up say your mom, sister, best friend etc. you’ll get a $50 bonus for EVERY kit sold! So you just got your monthly wellness box paid for!
If you decide to sign up and join the business you will need to spend at least 100 PV (point value – each product is assigned a certain amount of points. Ex: A 15mL bottle of Peppermint costs $22.00 and has a PV of 22) on Essential Rewards every month in order to make commissions. We are slowly switching out things we already buy at Target like laundry detergent, dish soap, and face wash and now getting them through Essential Rewards.
I JUST JOINED, NOW WHAT?
We are thrilled to have you on our team! Expect to see an email from me with a ton of helpful information about your starter kit. It can feel overwhelming to jump in not knowing anything about oils, but that’s why we have private Facebook groups that you will be added to so you can feel supported and get educated on all the things! The community has honestly been one of my favorite parts of doing this business. We have classes, a mentorship that walks you step by step on how to start the business if you’re interested, tons of graphics, + more!
One phrase that is constantly sprinkled throughout our community is, “We rise by lifting others”… it’s so true and I have seen it modeled beautifully on this team. I’m so excited to be a part of something bigger than myself and meeting people’s needs as they journey to wellness. I promise you will be blessed when you join our team!
MY CURRENT FAVORITES
- Peppermint – The oil that sold me on oils. I use it daily and never go anywhere without it.
- Digize – Never travel without this one! Definitely not my favorite smell, but it is magic when you need some tummy support. I mix it with peppermint and rub on my stomach.
- Frankincense – Love this one diffusing during my morning quiet times. Also roll on my skin for a healthy glow.
- Valor – The dreamiest. Makes for a beautiful perfume that smells lovely + supports you emotionally.
- White Angelica – So great for emotional support. I love this mixed with Valor.
- Thieves Household Cleaner – Smells like Christmas, cleans counters, windows, all the things and makes my ring sparkle like the day I got engaged.
- Stress Away – A vacation in a bottle. Seriously.
bloom + grow in health + wellness,
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.