Accessories I’m Loving for Spring
Springtime is sweet. The bud of new blooms that brings new life and all the pastel hues sing to my soul. We’ve had a much more mild winter this year in Chicago that causes me to hope we just might get somewhat of a spring!
I scrolled through some of my favorite retailers + weekend sales to bring you a curation of spring styles I’m loving this season…
- Veja Esplar Sneaker – I love sneakers with dresses in the spring and summer especially when we do a lot of walking here in the city. I love this neutral pair with a touch of mint for spring which is currently 25% off + free shipping this weekend!
- Cuyana Hat – My favorite hat for spring and summer that has a wide enough brim to shade the sun from my face.
- Blush Polka Dot Tote – How darling is this mini tote that can double as a crossbody. Perfect for concerts or sporting events (just take out the pouch!) This cutie is a steal at only $16.
- Daisy Scarf – Tie around a tote, in your hair or around your neck to bring a little sunshine to any look.
- Pastel Kimono – A pastel lover’s dream. This is a perfect piece to transition into spring if you live somewhere like me (+ it’s on sale for under $45!).
- Spring Sunnies – I think there is something so chic about a pair of white sunglasses.
- Espadrille Wedges – I bought a pair of lace up espadrilles a few years ago and love the feminine touch they add to skirts + dresses.
- Satin Rose Headband – Effortlessly elevate your hairstyle with this satin headband.
What accessories are inspiring you this spring?
bloom + grow forever,